Representing a wide range of machining capabilities, options available from TEG partners span volumes from prototype to tens of thousands. Simple shaft work to complex multi-axis housings with challenging validation processes are available, along with complete project management services. Examples include:
- Automotive & truck components such as:
- Supercharger housing assemblies with demanding clearances and shaft/bearing tolerances.
- Air manifolds.
- Diesel air shut-off valves.
- Hydraulic valves providing split second drive train control.
- Structural components.
- Swiss CNC turning & screw machine parts serving the medical device industry.
- Parallel shaft and intersecting axis gear boxes/planet carriers used for industrial, wind turbines and power generation applications.
- Drive components for agricultural and construction machinery.
- Solar energy drive system components (heliostat position control).
- Industrial speed reducer components, including gear blanks, motor adaptors, housings, flanges, etc.
Machining envelopes range from less than 6mm diameter shafts to gear box housings up to 2.5 X 3 meters square. CNC machining capabilities available from companies represented by The Estell Group include:
- Swiss style Citizen & Jinfa lathes with multi-axis capabilities, turning up to 16 mm bar.
- Horizontal CNC capacity up to 20 inch diameters, twin and single spindles, standard and live tooling lathes.
- Vertical CNC capability up to 54 inch diameters, twin and single spindles.
- Various bar feed and chucking options.
Horizontal Machining Centers (single & multi-pallet, up to 5 axes):
- 500 mm
- 800 mm
- 1200 mm
- 6000 X 2000 mm horizontal bar machines
Vertical Machining Centers:
- 400 X 500 mm
- 450 X 500 mm
- 500 X 750 mm
- 500 X 1000 mm
- 550 X 1250 mm
- 4th axis available
Water Jet Cutting
Wet Paint Capabilities
Total Project Management